TRANSFORMING OUR CITY AND BEYOND BY CONNECTING PEOPLE TO CHRIST, COMMUNITY, AND CALLING
INDOOR GATHERING UPDATE
This has been a season unlike any other. Through it all God has continued to show Himself faithful and YOU have continued to be the amazing congregation you are.
As we gather each weekend in-person and online, here is some helpful information.
ONLINE: If you are not able or just not yet comfortable to return, know that you are a valued member of our community and we will continue to do all we can to stay connected. This will include continuing to offer our worship service online as well as regular email updates.
IN-PERSON: For those that are ready and able to re-gather in person, here are some of the details so that you can be prepared:
- Please follow all of our guidelines (informed by CDC) to respect and protect each other, so all can enjoy worshiping together.
- Continue being who you have always been – a “Grace Centered” and kind congregation who know how to live peaceably with those that may have differing opinions on how we should live in these uncertain times. Let’s be patient with each other and bear all things in love.
- In order to maximize the use of our building, we will have two venues – the Worship Center and the Chapel. The Worship Center will have a unique set-up to accommodate physical distancing requirements, and the Chapel will be a family-friendly environment.
- When you decide which service time and venue you would like to attend, go to our website to register. Each week registration will open starting Monday 10:00am and be available until all spots for the upcoming weekend are filled. It is important for you to register so that you have a spot and so that we can plan accordingly.
- Please take a moment to carefully review our Re-Gathering FAQs. The information you find there will be helpful.
We are excited to welcome you back to our CCC Basecamp!
Join us when you can, and please continue to join us online as long as you need to.
Praying for you,
HOW DO I RESERVE A SEAT/TABLE FOR A WORSHIP SERVICE?
You can do that online via our “Reserve My Spot” link. You will be able to reserve a seat or table for you and anyone else in your party.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE WILL I BE ABLE TO RESERVE A SEAT/TABLE FOR A WORSHIP SERVICE?
Each week we will accept reservations beginning 10:00am Monday for the following weekend’s services.
WILL I NEED TO RSVP FOR A WORSHIP SERVICE EACH WEEK?
Yes. Reservations will need to be made each week you plan to attend.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A SERVICE TIME & VENUE ARE “FULL”?
In keeping with guidelines from the Arapahoe County Health Department, we will limit the number of attendees at our worship services. Once a worship service time and venue are full, the system will no longer accept reservations for that service time and venue. Try registering for a different service time or venue.
WILL OUR WORSHIP SERVICES STILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE?
Yes! We will have our worship service available on our website starting at 9:00am each Sunday morning.
WHAT VENUES WILL BE AVAILABLE?
Both our Worship Center and Chapel will be available during all our weekend service times – 5:00pm Saturday / 9:00am & 10:45am Sunday. The entire service will be “live-streamed” in the Chapel.
WHAT IS THE PLAN FOR KIDS MINISTRY?
In keeping with guidelines from the Arapahoe County Health Department, we have pushed “pause” on our “traditional” kids ministry classes. In their place, our Kids Ministry has two great options:
- Worship Services – Kids (0-5th grade) are asked to attend and sit with their parents/guardians. To help out, we will add some “Kid Friendly” elements to the 5:00pm Saturday and 10:45am Sunday services in the Chapel. This will include a Kids bulletin, butcher paper on the tables for the kids to draw on during the service and “Activity Bags” that contain some engaging and meaningful activities for the children.
- Sunday Night Live – Our Kids Ministry Team invites you to join them for SNL (Sunday Night Live) Family Sunday School & Tailgating. This weekly event will take place on Sunday nights starting August 23 from 5:00pm–6:30pm and will include live worship, a Bible story, and a fun activity followed by an optional time of Tailgating in the parking lot. This event is geared towards families with younger children. Weekly registration is required. Register via our website’s “Smaller Gatherings” page.
WHAT IS THE PLAN FOR OUR YOUTH MINISTRY?
3CYouth is offering two great options for the fall, beginning the week of September 6. All gatherings will require weekly pre-registration and we will comply with Health Department guidelines including limited attendance, physical distancing and masks:
- Midweek is 3CYouth’s Wednesday night gathering, which features worship, games, organized recreation, and a brief sermon to challenge and inspire teens. High School Midweek will meet at 5:00pm on Sundays. Middle School Midweek will meet at 6:00pm on Wednesdays.
- The Weekend is a gathering designed to help 3CYouth teens dive deeper into God’s Word through a time of teaching and table discussion. Open to both middle school and high school students, The Weekend takes place in the Youth Room during the 5:00pm Saturday and 10:45am Sunday worship services.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HELP ENSURE EVERYONE’S HEALTH DURING THIS SEASON?
We have taken numerous steps to help eliminate or minimize the transmission of the coronavirus for those who attend our in-person services. Measures include: enhanced cleaning, limiting attendance, physical distancing, wearing masks, shortened service length, reduced singing, etc.
Of course, we encourage you to participate in our worship services online if you are not feeling well, are among those who are more vulnerable or are caring for someone who is at high risk to develop a severe response to the virus.
WILL EVERYONE WEAR A MASK?
Yes. We follow similar protocols as you do in a restaurant. That is, we ask everyone to wear a mask while moving about the facility or when singing during the service. During the Family News and Sermon you are welcome to remove your mask if you would like. We will have masks available for those who forget theirs or do not have one.
WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP RIGHT NOW?
We have plenty of opportunities available for those able to serve. Please fill out our volunteer form and we will contact you!
Discover Your Church Night is an opportunity to come learn what makes us tick, and see if you want to take another step toward becoming a member of our church.
Dare to Care was created out of our passion to love and serve the people in our community. We schedule strategic, local service opportunities throughout the year.
One of the best ways to encourage spiritual growth is by connecting with community and growing in your calling. We encourage you to explore some of the opportunities to do this at Colorado Community by visiting our Connect Point page to see where you can get involved.
FAMILY NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
Here are some of our recent news items. If you would like to see more events and other opportunities to get involved, go to CONNECT POINT.
DIFW helps believers understand that work is a way
to love God, serve our neighbors, and demonstrate
the gospel through numerous resources, including
online guides, podcasts, events, and courses.
Their 5280 Fellowship program offers a 9-month
journey to clarify calling and create a greater
relationship with God at and through their vocation.
Download a free guide to calling here: https://denverinstitute.org/a-study-on-calling/
For a free monthly newsletter with access to free short courses, podcasts, upcoming events and other materials visit here.
growing together celebration
We are two weeks away from crossing the finish line
of our 3-year Growing Together season. God has
blessed us in this season as we continue to Reach
More, Love More, Serve More, and Send More.
The weekend of May 1 & 2 will be a time of
remembrance and celebration as the Growing
Together season comes to a close and we invite you
to be here and celebrate with us!
Join us for multiple planned service projects to wash
the feet of our city! Projects include a spring cleanup
at CCC and AXL Academy, meal and resource
distribution for families through Project 1:27, and
supply deliveries for the Denver Rescue Mission.
Saturday, May 1 • 8:30a-1:00p