We cultivate and build lasting relationships with eleven villages along the Amazon River Basin in Peru and provide a transformational experience for team members.
DATE TO BE DETERMINED
- Certain regions of Peru are experiencing increased drug trafficking, terrorism, and crime, making international travel there very uncertain and potentially dangerous.
- Relief needed for hurting citizens who have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Pray that conditions will improve, making travel possible for our team so they may reconnect with our community partners near Iquitos, Peru.
- We seek to provide needed relief to village families in need of food supplies.
- Offering school supplies to students and schools.
- Assist in increasing the transportation ability of local pastors and churches for fellowship and outreach.
- Share in our mission by joining our team as a volunteer for the next available trip.
- Join us as a donor to support relief efforts and the activities of those serving in the field.
- Sign up for more information about the mission to Peru.
If you do not have a passport yet, we encourage you to apply for one today. Offer it to God as a statement of faith. When God knows you are willing to cross an ocean for Him, He knows He can call on you to cross the street.
5% OUTSIDE OUR WALLS
Click the buttons below if you are interested in giving or want to find out more on how you can pray, provide, or participate