Partnering with Covenant Development Association (CDA) and Hand of God Ministries (HGM), we support Ethiopian children, single mothers, the elderly, and communities at large. Supporting these ministries is more urgent than ever as Ethiopia has closed their doors to outside adoptions.
We engage in year-round fundraising to support these ministries. We also plan “vision trips” which allow us to maintain these global relationships and introduce potential donors to experience first hand the amazing work these ministries carry out on a regular basis. While in country we also handle needed projects and provide medical physicals for staff and children. Our long-term goal is helping the people of Ethiopia become self-sustaining through investing in today’s children — the nation’s future.
DATE TO BE DETERMINED
- Pray for the CDA, who experienced the death of one of their main house mothers from COVID last year. Children under her care are being relocated, and a new home needs to be built for them.
- Hand of God will be hosting 4 family conferences with Evangelism Crusades in 4 cities this coming April, please pray for these events.
- Pray for our Vision Trips which allow us to maintain global relationships.
- Pray for the people of Ethiopia and their desire to be self-sustaining.
- Provisions go to maintaining the amazing work these ministries carry out on a regular basis.
- Provisions are especially needed for the construction of the relocation home CDA needs.
- Contact us on how you can prepare and participate in the next trip to Ethiopia.
5% OUTSIDE OUR WALLS
Click the buttons below if you are interested in giving or want to find out more on how you can pray, provide, or participate