MISSION: Hope House
We serve the Hope House Group Home for at-risk children and adults with special needs in Marsing, Idaho.
Every summer, we send a team of about 40 men, women, and children (at least six years old) to serve and build relationships with the wonderful Hope House family of almost 60 “kids” and 30 staff. We serve them through running a VBS, a sports camp, construction projects, and an Appreciation Event.
June 4th, 2022- June 10th, 2022
- Hope House has ongoing staffing needs. Please pray that they will find new staff quickly, and that God will sustain their current staff in the meantime.
- Protection for students from significant health issues related to outbreaks. Comfort and support for their mental and emotional needs
- Pray for one student who is need of a critical surgery, but is facing some delays due to other health issues.
- Recovery from COVID for their Executive Director.
- Praise God! Building repairs have been made from fire damages suffered last year. Hope House sends gratitude for all of the support offered to restore their facilities.
- Respond to other relief requests as needed.
- Share in our mission by joining our team as a volunteer for the next available trip.
- Join us as a donor to support relief efforts and the activities of those serving in the field.
- Sign up for more information about the mission to Hope House.
5% OUTSIDE OUR WALLS
Click the buttons below if you are interested in giving or want to find out more on how you can pray, provide, or participate