We serve the Hope House Group Home for at-risk children and adults with special needs.
Every summer, we send a team of about 40 men, women, and children (at least six years old) to serve and build relationships with the wonderful Hope House family of almost 60 “kids” and 30 staff. We serve them through running a VBS, a sports camp, construction projects, and an Appreciation Event.
DATE TO BE DETERMINED
- Hope House is understaffed. Pray specifically that they find one new male staff member to join the team.
- Protection for students from significant health issues related to outbreaks.
- Comfort and support for students experiencing escalated anxiety or mental and emotional needs.
- We are contributing to Christmas stockings for the Hope House children.
- Replenish arts supplies for the school.
- Respond to other relief requests as needed.
- Share in our mission by joining our team as a volunteer for the next available trip.
- Join us as a donor to support relief efforts and the activities of those serving in the field.
- Sign up for more information about the mission to Hope House.
GET YOUR PASSPORT TODAY!
If you do not have a passport yet, we encourage you to apply for one today. Offer it to God as a Statement of faith. When God knows you are willing to cross an ocean for Him, He knows he can call on you to cross the street.
5% OUTSIDE OUR WALLS
Click the buttons below if you are interested in giving or want to find out more on how you can pray, provide, or participate