More life community center
MLCC WILL BE CLOSED SUNDAY JUNE 20TH
1st & 3rd Wednesdays
2nd & 4th Wednesdays
Mobile Food Bank of the Rockies:
Spaghetti and sauce
Canned Mixed vegatables
Mac and cheese
Deodorant men and women
Diapers Size: 1,2,5,7
The majority of our food comes from donations from Colorado Community Church; however, we are always looking for new resources to stock our pantry. If you are interested in hosting a Food Drive at your place of business, school and/or church, please contact us.
NEXT FOOD PANTRY COLLECTION WEEKEND
Saturday, January 2nd : 4:45p-6:00p • Sunday, January 3rd: 8:45a-11:00a • CCC Lobby
- Green Beans
- Beef Stew
- Soups – Chicken, tomato, vegetable, beef, etc.
- Vienna Sausage
- $10 gift cards (for purchase of milk and eggs)
- Dry Pasta
- Pasta Sauce
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Cup-o-Noodle Soup
- Hamburger Helper
- Peanut Butter
- Tooth brushes
- Men’s and Women’s Deodorant
- Diapers, Sizes 4, 5, & 6
- Family Law (divorce, child custody, child support, protection orders)
- Immigration Matters
- General Civil Matters
IMPORTANT: To maximize your time with the attorney, be sure to bring with you any documents concerning your matter. To schedule an appointment, please contact us.
LifeByte Computer Services
Our team of tech volunteers hosts a LifeByte computer wash and repair every third Saturday of the month.
Types of computer issues we address: operating system issues, applications, hardware, internet apps, etc.
Next event: Saturday, June 19th.
Bring your computer in the North Entrance doors of the church. There you will be checked in by one of our volunteers and your computer needs addressed.
Drop Off Time: 9:00am-10:00am
Pick Up Time: 1:30pm-2:00pm
THE LYDIA PROJECT
Volunteering is fulfilling, meaningful and fun. There are three primary areas where you can serve.
- Initial point of contact for MORE Life Center visitors
- Ensure that individuals feel welcome and cared for
- Provide guidance in completing the Application for Assistance and Food Selection form, and assist with guiding individuals through the process
FOOD PANTRY MINISTRY
- Prepare and distribute food boxes to families in dire need
- Sorting and stacking food pantry
- Serve as an advocate for people who come to the MORE Life Community Center for assistance
- Assess a person’s needs, and then assist them with resources within the MORE Life Community Center, CCC and resource partnerships that will address those needs
SUPPORT SERVICES & RESOURCES
- Food assistance
- Colorado PEAK Application Assistance
- Health/Wellness resources and screenings
- Employment search support
- Family/Senior housing search support
- Personal/Family support services
- Addiction and Relationship Recovery programs (Celebrate Recovery)
- Felon-friendly support services
- Legal Aid services
- Computer supply, repair and training
- Spiritual counseling and support