More life community center
1st & 3rd Wednesdays
2nd & 4th Wednesdays
Mobile Food Bank of the Rockies:
3:00p-5:00p (North Parking Lot)
Thanksgiving Basket Collection
$10 gift cards
- Cranberry Sauce
- Canned Yams
- Stuffing 1-10oz box or 2-6oz
- Lg boxes of Mashed Potatoes
- Canned Corn or mixed vegetables
- Cream of Mushroom Soup
Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- Boxes of Macaroni and Cheese
- Cake mix
We will be receiving donations in the lobby of Colorado Community Church from 4:45pm-6:00pm on Saturday and 8:45am-12:00pm on Sunday.
The majority of our food comes from donations from Colorado Community Church; however, we are always looking for new resources to stock our pantry. If you are interested in hosting a Food Drive at your place of business, school and/or church, please contact us.
FOOD PANTRY COLLECTION WEEKEND
1st weekend of every month • CCC Lobby
- meats (chicken, tuna, beef)
- ravioli or spaghetti
- spaghetti sauce
- $10 gift cards (for purchase of milk and eggs)
- Hamburger Helper
- Peanut Butter
- Rice a Roni
- Toilet Paper
- Baby Wipes
- Feminine products
- Soap/Body Wash
- Family Law (divorce, child custody, child support, protection orders)
- Immigration Matters
- General Civil Matters
IMPORTANT: To maximize your time with the attorney, be sure to bring with you any documents concerning your matter. To schedule an appointment, please contact us.
LifeByte Computer Services
Our team of tech volunteers hosts a LifeByte computer wash and repair every third Saturday of the month.
Types of computer issues we address: operating system issues, applications, hardware, internet apps, etc.
Next event: 3rd Saturday of every month
Bring your computer in the North Entrance doors of the church. There you will be checked in by one of our volunteers and your computer needs addressed.
Drop Off Time: 9:00am-10:00am
Pick Up Time: 1:30pm-2:00pm
THE LYDIA PROJECT
Volunteers at the MORE Life Community Center are considered essential personnel during this time. If you are interested in volunteering, please email us.
Volunteering is fulfilling, meaningful and fun. There are three primary areas where you can serve.
- Initial point of contact for MORE Life Center visitors
- Ensure that individuals feel welcome and cared for
- Provide guidance in completing the Application for Assistance and Food Selection form, and assist with guiding individuals through the process
FOOD PANTRY MINISTRY
- Prepare and distribute food boxes to families in dire need
- Sorting and stacking food pantry
- Serve as an advocate for people who come to the MORE Life Community Center for assistance
- Assess a person’s needs, and then assist them with resources within the MORE Life Community Center, CCC and resource partnerships that will address those needs
SUPPORT SERVICES & RESOURCES
- Food assistance
- Colorado PEAK Application Assistance
- Health/Wellness resources and screenings
- Employment search support
- Family/Senior housing search support
- Personal/Family support services
- Addiction and Relationship Recovery programs (Celebrate Recovery)
- Felon-friendly support services
- Legal Aid services
- Computer supply, repair and training
- Spiritual counseling and support