The Puerto Rico relief effort following Hurricane Maria in 2017 will be a 10-year process. Churches in Puerto Rico were devastated by the storm. We continue to partner with Send Relief Organization, joining them in the work they are currently doing. We also hope to be working with Pastor Ivan in La Perla, an underserved community on the northern coast of the country near San Juan. We are currently planning mission trips to Puerto Rico in Fall 2021 and Spring 2022.
October 30-November 5, 2021
November 6-12, 2021
- Pray for families who continue to seek to overcome hurricanes and earthquake damage.
- Pray for the gospel to continue to be brought alongside humanitarian aid, so true transformation may occur.
- Pray for the government of this U.S. Territory that has continued to be railed with various shake-ups in its leadership.
- Pray for Pastor Ivan, pastor of the church we work with in a very dangerous neighborhood, that he would have what he needs to lead wisely.
- If you would like to give toward future projects or support a team member on a future trip you may do so at the Give link below.
Future mission trips will include hands-on ministry such as:
- Teaching English as a second language
- Art classes
- Exercise classes with prayer and healing
- Cooking classes
- Kids Club
- Staffing a tourist information booth and sharing the Gospel
- Youth basketball clinics
- Working in the community garden
- Beautifying the neighborhood (painting, general repairs, cleaning, planting, and more)
- Assisting the elderly with grocery shopping
GET YOUR PASSPORT TODAY!
If you do not have a passport yet, we encourage you to apply for one today. Offer it to God as a Statement of faith. When God knows you are willing to cross an ocean for Him, He knows he can call on you to cross the street.
5% OUTSIDE OUR WALLS
Click the buttons below if you are interested in giving or want to find out more on how you can pray, provide, or participate