We take a team of 8-12 to serve with Living Hope to assist with after-school programming for kids and serving in various areas on the campus.
For the past two years, we have partnered with Living Hope in South Africa to care for families in the Masiphumelele township. We spend mornings serving with healthcare workers doing home visits throughout the community. In the afternoon, we provide support for the after-school programs. We plan to return to South Africa in the future to continue supporting and serving the families in the Masiphumelele community.
DATE TO BE DETERMINED
- In this strange COVID-19 season, the community is experiencing alcoholism and domestic violence in many household. The police presence is scarce and ineffectual. Due to vast overcrowding, education for many is either poor or non-existent.
- It is expensive to receive a proper education and finding work is hard, so finding a way out of poverty is difficult and many lack the mindset needed to do so.
- Pray for the Kneezle family and Living Hope – our partners on the ground in South Africa.
- Monetary donations are needed to fund our next trip. This will be planned once COVID-19 restrictions have lessened.
- Prayerfully consider joining us on our next trip to South Africa!
5% OUTSIDE OUR WALLS
Click the buttons below if you are interested in giving or want to find out more on how you can pray, provide, or participate