THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD
November 29th, 2020
The Light of the World: Advent Week 1
Sermon Discussion Questions
December 29, 2020
INTRODUCTION: How did you spend your Thanksgiving and how did it compare to other years?
READ: Matthew 5:14-16, Psalm 27:1-3,13-14, Isaiah 60:1-3, Revelation 21:22-27, John 1:1-9, 1 Corinthians 15:56-57, John 4:23-24
WATCH SERMON HIGHLIGHT VIDEO:
- “You are the light of the world,” how are you being a light to the world during this time?
2. How are you being transformed in your lives and others?
3. How is Christ the light of your life right now?
4. Have you ever received information that could be received as “condemnation” but instead chose to use it as “invitation” to motivate change?
5. The Light “exposes us”, “guides us”, and “reorients us”, which one is resonating the most in your life right now?
6. How are you reorienting back to the Light right now?
SHARE & PRAY
Share one thing you need prayer for today
- Take time to pray for one person at a time
- Invite the Holy Spirit to guide your time
- Listen to the Lord for guidance in how to pray for one another
…and then pray….